Hi there FashionPhotographyBlog.com readers. Over the months of posting the winners’ photos from FPBlog’s Photo of the Week contest and I have been continually getting emails asking how to enter the contest that runs on the site. Rather that replying to every email with the same details I thought that I would be able to cover the instructions in a blog post so that everyone will be all on board. Entering Photo of The Week is actually really simple to do and only takes 4 steps!
How To Enter Photo of The Week Competition
1) Subscribe to our mail list via our website by filling your details on the form and click the “Yes, Let Me In Now” button on the page. A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox, please click the confirmation link in our email to verify your email address.
2)Like our Facebook Page. I assume you already have yes?? If not just click;”>here.
3) Click and complete the registration form. The link to this form is sent to your inbox once you confirm your email address.
4) Send us your photos via the instructions also found in your email.
Entries into our Photo of the Week competition will be accepted if the entrant satisfies all of the criteria in the checklist above.
What Do You Win?
As an entrant in FashionPhotographyBlog.com’s Photo of The Week Contest you have a chance to win some awesome prizes. The photographer with the most vote’s each week will:
1) Be featured in FashionPhotographyBlog.com
2) Be featured in our social media channels
3) Be entitled to bragging rights among their peers (priceless!)
4) Get the opportunity to receive an exclusive interview by FPBlog
5) Plus other unannounced prizes
Since we are Google’s #1 website on fashion photography in the world this could be your entry to some great exposure. Voting ends at the end of the week at Sunday midnight. And best of all you can enter as many times as you like as long as you continue to satisfy the above entry criteria.
How Do You Vote?
Currently, we have another round of Photo of the Week running. To participate in the voting, make sure you “like” our Facebook page here and vote for your favorite photographer‘s photo out of the finalists in the comments section of the post. The photo with the most vote’s by the end of the week at Sunday midnight will win Photo of the Week and win the great prizes on offer so make sure you get voting our Facebook page here.
Best of Luck!
From the Team at FPBlog