Write for FashionPhotographyBlog.com
– Are you a fashion photographer with tips to share with our community of thousands?
– Do you want a place to display and talk about some of your best photography experiences?
– Are you interested in helping thousands of others to improve their fashion photography and join our mission to preserve photography as an art form?
– Have you got a review of a camera, lens, software, accessory or other piece of your favorite photography gear?
If so we’d love to feature one or more of your fashion photography tips here at FashionPhotographyBlog.com.
What are we looking for on FPBlog?
– We accept tips and tutorials for beginner, intermediate and advanced fashion photographers
– We are looking for tips on everything and anything related to fashion photography (including post production)
– We’d love your tip to include an original photo (at least one) that illustrates what you’re writing about (if you’re struggling with this please let us know so we can discuss what we can do instead)
– We’d love your tip to be a minimum of 300 words long (about the length of this post)
– We give you a byline and include a link back to your blogs, website, photolog, flickr account, photography studio site (wherever you have a web presence) in return for your tip or tutorial. Our site is read by tens of thousands visitors a month with just as many in total subscribers and social media – we can introduce great our community to you.
– Submissions need to be preferably original content that has not (and will not) been published elsewhere online and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely.
– Submissions need to have proper spelling and grammar.
Submit To Us
Email it to us – submit your tips or tutorial ideas via email with our contact form below. This is the best option if you’re wanting to do a longer more in depth tutorial – just email us with the idea for the article and we’ll be in touch as to whether we think we can use it or not on the blog.
Please note: While we’d love to use everyone’s submissions we cannot guarantee to do so due to the numbers of people who read this site but also because we want to keep the quality high. If you’re unsure on whether a tip will be suitable for the site and want to check please feel free to contact us with the idea or even the first paragraph or two and we’ll let you know if we think we can use it.